ROCK BAND - GRADES 4 - 8
This program is for beginning musicians going into grades 4 – 8, who may have basic knowledge of their instruments (guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, singing). In this program musicians will have the experience of being in a band, including preparing cover songs, having band rehearsals and a performance at the end of the week. Activities will also include instrument instruction, music clinics and musical games.
- 09:00–09:45 am - Instrumental technique
- 09:45–10:45 am - Band Practice and Instructions
- 10:45–11:30 pm - Socializing time/Music Clinics
- 11:30–12:00 pm - Lunch (* Students bring their own lunch)
- 12:00–01:00 pm - Songwriting - Band's original song