ROCK band - GRADES 2 - 5
This program is for beginning musicians going into grades 2 – 5, who may have basic knowledge of their instruments (guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, voice). In this program musicians will have their first experience being in a band, including preparing cover songs, having band rehearsals and a performance at the end of the week. Activities will include instrument instruction, band rehearsal, music clinics and musical games.
- 09:00–09:45 am - Instrumental technique
- 09:45–10:45 am - Band Practice and Instructions
- 10:45–11:30 pm - Socializing time/Music Clinics
- 11:30–12:00 pm - Lunch (*Students bring their own lunch)
- 12:00–01:00 pm - Songwriting - Band's original song